Habitat Design to Landscape & Style the 2012 Sunset Idea House!
You may have already heard, but we want to make it official by writing about it on our blog: Habitat Design will be doing the plant design and indoor and outdoor styling for the 2012 Sunset Idea House in Healdsburg, CA!
Along that same theme, Habitat Design has designed a plant scheme that utilizes native, drought-resistant plants. And our decor style emphasizes eco-friendly, locally made and reclaimed accents for both the indoors and outdoors.
Now, the details:
- When: The Idea House will be open every weekend from Aug. 3, 2012 to Sept. 9, 2012. Tours are available Friday-Sunday, from 10am-5pm.
- Admission: $17 per person. $15 on Fridays for seniors.
- Where: Healdsburg, CA
- Directions from San Francisco: Take US-101 N for about 70 miles. Once in Healdsburg, take Exit 505 for Dry Creek Rd., and turn right on Dry Creek Rd. Take your second left onto Healdsburg Ave. and drive .8 miles. Turn right onto Parkland Farms Blvd. and drive .4 miles. Take the third right onto Canyon Run, then the first right onto Long Acres Pl.
More about the Sunset Idea House:
- “The 2012 Breezehouse” on Sunset.com
- “Blu Homes Updating Iconic Breezehouse to be This Year’s Sunset Idea House” on Inhabitat.com
- Stay updated on Breezehouse construction and layouts at BluHomes.com
This post was written by Jessy Berg, professional landscape designer & co-founder of Habitat Design. Habitat Design provides full-service online landscape design planning for small and mid-sized gardens, & an online store of unique garden & home furnishings — all at an affordable price. Jessy believes that beautiful gardens should be accessible & affordable for everyone. Check out Habitat Design >